My beloved friend Phil over at www.excuseusforliving.com wrote about pet peeves the other day. So I’m going to follow his lead.
First how do we define pet peeve? Well the Oxford dictionary defines it as “Something that a particular person finds especially annoying.”
My pet peeves…I have many. These listed below are the tip of the iceberg.
1. Lack of Respect. The lack of respect in today’s society…respect of military…respect of patriotism…respect of all religious leaders (while I’m at it religion as a whole)…the respect of personal morals and ethics…just respect as a whole I guess.
2. History! The lack of appreciation and comprehension of history. Those who refuse to acknowledge and learn from history will indeed suffer to repeat the sins of the past. But it must be the historical truth not a fantasy history. Dig, research and learn true history.
3. Not being looked in the eye when someone speaks to me.
4. People chewing with their mouths open.
5. People being late, not arriving on time.